Business Planning to Help You Optimize Your Most Important Investment
Leveraging over a decade of experience across investment banking, corporate strategy and finance, we help small business owners navigate the complexities at the intersection of owning a business and managing personal wealth. We coordinate with your other professional advisors, including accountants, attorneys and bankers, to save you time and ensure seamless execution.
Some of the Business Planning Services We Offer Include:
Employer Benefits Planning
- How do I get the most out of my business retirement plan design?
- What medical insurance benefits should I offer?
- How should I structure employee bonus/profit sharing plans?
- What types of protection do I need for my business and key employees?
- Do I personally need coverage to cover my business?
- How can I improve my cash flow?
- What is my business currently worth and how do I maximize future value?
- Will I sell my business to employees or an outside buyer?
- What is my succession plan?
- How do I pay myself from my business?
- How much should I be paying myself?
- How should I structure the compensation of key employees?
- How can I reduce my tax liability?
- How do I optimize my tax deductions?